Bug Bite Oil
- 10ml roller bottle
- Fractionated coconut oil
- Basil essential oil
- Peppermint essential oil
- Tea tree essential oil
- Roman Chamomile essential oil
- Bergamont essential oil
- Eucalyptus essential oil
- Add 5 drops of each essential oil to the 10mL glass roller bottle.
- Top the roller bottle off with fractionated coconut oil.
- Secure roller bottle cap and shake well.
- Roll onto the area of concern as needed.
- 2 tablespoons beeswax (you can use pellets or bars)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa butter
- 2 tablespoonscoconut oil
- 25 drops of essential oil(basil, peppermint, tea tree, chamomile, bergamot (not in summer), eucalyptus)
- Lip balm tubes(this recipe will fill about 12 tubes)
- Place all the ingredients (except the essential oils) in a double boiler. If you don’t have a double boiler, you can make one by putting a glass bowl over a pot of boiling water.
- Melt all the ingredients together, stirring often.
- Once all the ingredients are melted together, remove from the heat, add essential oils, and mix well. Work fast as the mixture will harden quickly after being removed from the heat.
- With a small funnel, pipette, or old medicine dropper fill the lip balm containers with the mixture.
- Let tubes sit at room temperature for a few hours until cooled and wholly hardened before capping them.
- Raw organic honey
- Organic cinnamon powder / cinnamon bark oil
- Celery juice
- Honey and crushed cloves mixed
- Black walnut
Abscesses and Boils