Make your own chest rub using the dilution chart below, mix coconut oil with either one or all peppermint, eucalyptus, ‘On guard’, ‘Breathe Easy’ (DoTerra brands) and rub it on the chest front and back and feet. These are strong oils so make sure to follow the dilution chart.
- Basil and tea tree are the best oils for ear infections.
- Spray bottle or roller bottle behind the ear, rub from mastoid bone down the jaw line and down neck and at the front.
- A drop of basil and tea tree on cotton bud in ear and heat pack on top.
- Coconut oil with garlic clove or basil /tea tree– heat up to body temperature and place on cotton wool and stick in ear or pour in with dropper.
Hayfever & Allergies
Peppermint, lemon and lavender oil – one drop of each in half a glass of water and drink or roller bottle under nose
Sleep – Serenity, balance, adaptive (fear), lavender peace, woody oils (cedar and vetiver).
Emotional support – neroli, jasmine, rose, blue lotus – flower oils great for emotional support
Skin rashes – lavender
Burns – Lavender, tea tree, frankincense
Scars – frankincense, sellubell
Eczema/Dermatitis – Juniper berry, marjoram, thyme, yarrow pom diluted already
Insect bites – tea tree on mosquito bites directly on the bite
Ant bites/sand flies – lavender on skin
Menstrual cycle – periods etc – Clary Calm
Digestzen – roller on the belly, car sick, sore tummy
Kids collection – 6 blends with cue cards
- stronger – protective blend for immune support (rose oil, frankincense, elitzer)
- Steady – grounding blend, calming
- Rescuer – soothing blend, muscles, tummy – (caphiver, lavender, spearmint, etc)
- Brave – courage (wild orange, cinnamon etc) – on the heart
- Calmer – calming, skin – (lavender, wood, roman camomile)
- Thinker – focus blend (vetiver, peppermint, rosemary) – back of neck and wrist
Sore throat – on guard in roller ball down neck and under the throat
Behavioural and emotional issues – place oils on the spine is best
Head Lice – Neem oil, tea tree, lemongrass, lavender (10 drops in 10ml bottle)
Detangling hair – Lavender, geranium, tea tree, frankincense with conditioner with water for detangling hair
13 June – 2pm oral hygiene talk with Lorraine. Lots of other health issues stem from the oral health
Mouth wash is essential
Copaiba oil – Teething/Toothache/ulcer/Pain – pain relief, respiratory, acne, emotional, muscle ache- roller on the cheek, drop on gum,
Frankincense – brain oil
Clary sage – epilepsy, seizures (do not use rosemary for epilepsy people)
To stop bleeding – Healing chrism, yarrow pom
Essentials – starting out Home essentials kits or Mood management kit –
Roller bottles– dilute max 20 drops in a 10 ml roller bottle – place 4-5 drops of each oil
(1-2 drops for babies up to 2yrs old). Use more often the more severe the infection
ROLLER BOTTLE DILUTION CHART
This chart is based on using a 10mL roller bottle.
- Newborn-6 months: 1-2 drops
- 6 months- 2 years: 1-3 drops
- 2 -5 years: 2-5 drops
- 5-12 years: 5-10 drops
- 13 and up: 15-20 drops